December 13, 2011

Christmas Survey

Doing a quick Christmas survey today!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper for sure. I love wrapping presents! I am kinda OCD about it and need the wrapping to be perfect.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Real tree. I used to love when we would go to the Christmas tree farm and cut our own but now we just go to a lot and pick one.
3.When do you put up the tree?
It varies year to year. I strive to get it up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
After New Year's Day.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I don't think I have ever had eggnog.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Nothing stands out to me as a favorite gift.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, two actually; one is the Peanuts gang.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Definitely my dad. None of us never know what to get him. He would rather have us save our money than buy him something.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My sister
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail Christmas cards. It's fun getting mail and seeing the different cards people select .
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I think I have liked everything I have ever received. I think the lamest gift was socks I got one year.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
All I Want For Christmas (see yesterday's most)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I usually start on Black Friday.
14. Ever recycled a present?
Yes but only if it was something I received and knew I wouldn't use. Mainly it's perfume or lotion that I get and I don't think the scent so I give it to my cousins who have never met a scent they didn't like.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Mexican Tamales that we make. And Christmas sugar cookies.
16. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree?
Colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Tie between "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah and "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" by N SYNC.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home, the most travel I do is to my extended family and they live only 30 miles away.
19. Can you name all of santas reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Prancer, Cupid, Comet, Blitzen. I think that's it.
20. Angel or star on top of the tree?
Angel
21. Open the presents on Christmas eve or morning?
Open on Christmas morning. When I was younger we would open them on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Probably the traffic. I swear people drive crazier during this time of year.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
I have a bunch that I love to put up on the tree. Each have a special meaning.
24. What do you want for Christmas?
Nothing in particular. I would love a large Longchamp LePilage tote in Brown.

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I may need to do this survey! LOVE IT! I love wrapping presents and mailing/receiving Christmas cards! :)

Leslie said...

love this survey! I love wrapping presents too... bags just AREN't as much fun ;)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML