March 22, 2012

DWTS Premiere

Monday night marked the return of one of my must see shows on television...Dancing With the Stars! I can't believe it is in its 14th season!

I was most excited for this season since one of my favorite musicians, Gavin DeGraw, is on. Unfortunately he is on the bottom of the leaderboard but I blame that on a bad song selection and weird choreography.

My favorites of the night in no particular order were:

Roshon & Chelsie - Basically I love Chelsie and she can do no wrong in my eyes but Roshon was pretty good. He did have some weird hip-hop movements in there so hopefully he will be able to control his body in the ballroom dances.


Donald & Peta - I have always loved Donald Driver since he is on one of my favorite football teams! I thought he did well and I loved his energy/enthusiam. Also I would like to wake up tomorrow and have Peta's body. Ok, thanks!


Gladys & Tristan - She moved so well and I loved all the little synced movements. It wasn't the best technically but it was a very enjoyable performance. I think she can go far. Also love Tristan and his cute Irish accent!


Jaleel & Kym - In my opinion I think this was the best dance of the night. Kym always has amazing choreography and Jaleel just made it look so easy. I would say he is a front runner for sure.  


Honorable mention:
Sherri & Val - Cute, fun dance. Love Sherri's spirit.
William & Cheryl - He is hot but it didn't seem like he did a lot of actually dancing; Cheryl seemed to do the majority of it.

How many of you watched Monday? Who are your favorites so far?
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML