November 20, 2011

Weekend

Hope everybody had a nice weekend. It was a relaxing weekend filled with shopping and football watching for me. I bought some supplies for things I want to make that I saw on pinterest for the holidays. I have kinda been on a shopping ramage. This happened last year where I buy so much during the holiday season. There are just so many sales going on right now!

I was soooo happy my Trojans pulled off the "upset" against Oregon. I put upset in quotes because USC was ranked 18 before Saturday. But it was such a nail biter coming down to the final seconds of the game. College football has so many exciting moments, how could you not love it?

I love this video and I wanted to share it with you. Even if you're not a USC fan it is still a great video.


Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML