I haven't blogged in almost a month! I'm glad you are all still following me. But I blame work for my lack of posts. I may blog more about that later but I want to stay positive in this post today so I going to link up for WILW.
2. I am loving couponing and sales. It is always great to save money and there are a lot of good coupons out right now for baking essentials since the holiday season is upon us. Last night I clipped coupons and then made a bit of a strategy of what I would buy.
3. I am loving Andy & Tommy on this season's Amazing Race. I hope they end up winning the whole race.
4. I am loving weather lately. It has finally gotten cooler and cold here. I can comfortably wear sweaters and coats which is good since I have a bunch of new ones.
5. I am loving the Skinny Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks. It tastes so good and I don't feel so bad when I get one.
6. I am loving that it is two weeks until my birthday and then Thanksgiving is the next day!
FYI, I have been reading all your blogs even though I have not been commenting. I am still reading but I have just been doing my catch up reading on the weekends. But hopefully when I can start getting home at a decent hour on the weeknights I can comment more.