July 6, 2011

Where Is This Week Going?

How are my bloggers tonight?

I can't believe it's already Wednesday night! Not that I'm complaining that the week is almost over. I just got home from my nephew's swim meet. It was hot out so I had a Jamba Juice for dinner. #dontjudge There was this group of teenagers sitting behind me that were so annoying. I really hope my friends and I weren't like that when we were 17/18. One of the girls was saying some bad words and one of the teen's parents was sitting with them. I know a classy girl doesn't swear but is it appropriate for people to curse in front of their parents? Maybe I am just old-fashioned? Somebody let me know. Up side of the meet: cute boy in boat shoes! :)

Yesterday we had to do inventory at work and it was so exhausting! I was so sore! I counted over 4,000 little patches. I wanted to leave early today since all the bosses had left early for a meeting but my officemate stayed 10 minutes later than she was going to and I felt weird leaving before her since I got there after her. I left a few minutes after she did but really only left 10 minutes before I was supposed to so it wasn't exciting leaving early.

The majority of the weekend I spent in my pool since it was in the 90s and 100s!
On Independence Day I did bake these yummy goodies!





Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

13 comments:

Kelly-Marie said...

Wow, it's amazing how so many kids/teens these days are able to get away with cursing infront of their parents. I can't even imagine doing that. Hah, if I even hear it in a song or repeating what someone said, I still spell out the word. I just find it disrespectful. The cupcakes look delicious!

Greer's Gossip said...

Those cupcakes look yummy!!

Brittany said...

These look delicious! Great job : )

Lauren said...

Those are so cute you did an awesome job :)

Meghan said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! Nice work!

Sarah said...

Those cupcakes look awesome!

I still am too afraid to swear in front of my parents. They would still yell at me pretty harshly.

Sarah said...

those cupcakes look awesome!!!!

Jules said...

I'm with you and think it's really classless for kids to swear, especially in front of their parents.

On a happier note...those cupcakes look adorable!

Heather said...

Your cupcakes look delicious and festive :).

meghan said...

Your cupcakes look fabulous!

Gabriella said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! :)

Amber said...

Your cupcakes look GREAT and so yummy!

BelleinBows said...

You baked these? These are so great!!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML