But it's not because bloggers never stop giving awards! I have been awarded a few over the past weeks and I wanted to acknowledge those thoughtful bloggers!
I received this one from the adorable Sarah @ Guess How Much I Love You
I received the next one from the sweet Stevie @ Jewels for Hope
The precious Kelly-Marie @ Carolina Belle awarded me this one
The marvelous Lindsey @ Keep It Classy, Alabama awarded me the
The imaginative Michelle @ a little bit of this & that awarded me the
First, thank you lovelies for the awards. It makes me so happy to know that somebody besides myself likes my blog!
Second, if you haven't checked these blogs out yet then go immediately! They are all fabulous bloggers!
Instead of writing five/seven facts for each award (as you are suppose to do) I am just going to write five facts total. I am such a rebel!
1. I love American History. Ever since the 5th grade it has been my favorite subject. I guess when you have a great teacher like I did it influences you for life. Specifically I love the Revolutionary War/Founding Fathers Era (1760s- 1780s).
2. I love puns/play on words! I tend to make a lot of chessy jokes so naturally I would love puns. Usually I will say "pun intended" because I mean to say them.
3. If there is something on the menu with avocado/guauamole, I will most likely be ordering it when at a restaurant.
4. I would love to (and plan on someday) taking a cross country road trip. I love America and think this country is amazing. I would totally stop at all the crazy cheesy tourtist traps along the way (Here I come biggest ball of twine!). This country is so big and diverse, I am positive it would be a great experience.
5. Five years ago I thought I would be in a very different place in my life than I am at now. I thought I would have completed a different path upon graduating from grad school. The journey I have taken to get to where I am today was difficult at times and I would have changed a couple of things but for the most part I am thankful that I am where I am. I have grown from my experiences and have learned a lot about myself and the "real world".
Also, I am just going to pass each award along to one blogger. Again I am not playing by the rules of the awards and usually I am such a rules girl. ("Live by the rules, die by the rules"- The Skulls). I hope the blogging police don't come to get me. I know there are so many amazing blogs out there and some of the blogs I award may have already recevied the award but I just wanted my readers to check out these blogs if you haven't already. I'm sure you will love them as much as I do.
Christine @ bun&borough the One Lovely Blog Award
Heather @ Life with Heather the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Lauren @ A Modern Day Wife's Journey the Kreativ Blogger Award
Jesslyn Amber @ Jesslyn Amber: the Life of a College Girl the Versatile Blogger Award
Katy Mary @ heart & sole the Stylish Blogger Award.
Thank you for reading and Happy Monday!