April 21, 2011

What I'm Playing Thursday

Quick post tonight! I had a busy day at work. I was actually hardly even in the office. My supervisor and I went to another one of our offices that is about 70 miles away so I spent most of my day in a car. I'm linking up today to share what I have been playing in my car on my commute the past couple days.
Photobucket
I am totally obsessed with Leighton Meester! I love her voice in both of these songs. The first one I was kinda relating to earlier this week so that's why I have been playing it. The second one is such a fun song and just gets me excited that it will be summer soon.
Hope you all had a fabulous day. Can you believe it's Friday already?!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I just love her voice especially in "Summer Girl!"

Jenna said...

I completely understand. I have an unhealthy obsession with the Country Strong album (particularly Summer Girl, and Give Into Me), especially considering I don't like country music!

pittsburghprepster said...

Loved her in Country Strong!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML