March 29, 2011

ABCs of Me!

I want to write a post about how my new job is going but I have run out of day today so I am just going to do the ABCs of Me post that has been making the rounds. I will share deets about the job soon and thank you to all of you who wished me well on my first day! Love ya!! xoxo

A-Age: 26
B-Bed size: Full
C-Chore you hate: Folding laundry
D-Dogs: I don’t have one but I really want one either a maltipoo or a cockapoo (such funny names).
E-Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button.
F-Favorite Color: Pink, obvs! I also like Tiffany blue. 
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5'5"
I-Instruments you play: None now, I played the clarinet in school but stopped after sophomore year of HS.
J-Job title: Accountant
K-Kids: Hopefully one day I will have two, a boy and a girl.
L-Live: Martinez, CA (check out this post to learn more about it)
M-My Mom's name: Nina
N-Nickname: Jess
O-Overnight hospital stay: Nope
P-Pet Peeve: Heavy breathers
Q-quote from a movie: I can't pick just one! I have toooooo many!
R-Right/Lefty: Righty
S-Sibling: Two older sisters and an older brother (I’m the baby)
T-Time you wake up: 6:00 on weekdays, usually late on Saturday when I don't have anything to do, and 8:00 on Sundays for church.
U-Underwear: Victoria's Secret
V-Veggies you dislike: Brussel sprouts & cauliflower
W-What makes you run late: Not accurately planning how much time it will take me to get ready 
X-Xrays you've had: Just for teeth. I can’t remember if I had them on my knee with a strained a ligament in it.
Y-Yummy food you make: Brownies, cupcakes, baked chicken Parmesan
Z-Zoo animal: Penguins, Pandas or Koala bears

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! Loved learning more about you! Glad to hear the job is going well, can't wait to hear more details! Mmm... brownies! Love brownies, you can bake them for me anytime ;) XOXO

Lauren said...

Great post :-)

Anonymous said...

so cute. :) xoxox

Lindsey said...

Think you could post your recipe for the baked chicken parmesan??? I'd love to try it!

Heather said...

I love learning little things about other bloggers!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML