Michelle Branch - "Texas in the Mirror"
Taylor Swift - "Tim McGraw"
I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Lyndsay at SimplyLyndsay.
1. Link back and thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered blogs.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award.
1. On the wall in my bedroom I still have a poster up that I hung when I was 14. It is a poster for Reef sandals with a female surfer (Lisa Anderson) riding this beautiful blue wave. I got it while I was in Hawaii for a band field trip in high school. The poster is just so pretty that I can't take it down.
2. Related to that, I went through a period where everything I owned was Roxy. Clothes, accessories, you name it I had it. I still have a few select items that I love and can't part with but my days of dressing like a California surfer girl are over.
3. I am notorious for starting craft projects but not finishing them.
4. I am looking for to coloring eggs for Easter. I want to try the Glitter egg decorating kit.
5. I went to exactly one basketball game during college. It wasn't really a big sport but the school had built this nice new arena my last year there and I wish I had gone to a game in the old arena and more in the new one.
6. One of my best purchases I ever made was buying a water case for my digital camera. I used it several different trips and I love taking pictures underwater while snorkeling.
7. I wish Starbucks would bring back the banana Frappuccino they had in the summer a few years ago. I anxiously wait each summer to see if they will bring it back.
I want to award this to all my new followers. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Love you all! <3