March 12, 2011

Dresses!

I bought some rainboots from Zappos but unfortunately they did not fit so I have to return them and when I went on the website to get the return label I found these super cute dresses I wanted to share! I didn't realize how much Zappos has diversified its offerings (they even sell Lilly!). 
The rsvp Serena Party Dress is so cute for spring! Lately I am loving anything Navy blue so this immediately caught my eye. The shrug is removable so if it's really warm out you can work on your tan.
 
 The Ellen Tracy Polka Dot Ruffle Dress is perfect for the office. I love the ruffles and the cap sleeves. I feel like it's the perfect combination of feminity and professional.

I shouldn't even be looking at things to buy (since I gave up online shopping for Lent) but it really doesn't hurt to look, right?

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love how the yellow accentuates the black and white polka dot dress! I love dresses!

Sarah said...

super cute dresses..I'm always on the hunt for sun dresses..they're my fav during the summer!

LKO said...

I am loving the polka dots! ;) I can't wait to start going out in dresses. (Sans tights!)

Amber said...

I love, love, LOVE polka dots. Cute dresses :)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML