Since my computer is running really slow and YouTube is not producing the videos I want, I decided to change my original post topic and do this instead. I'm linking up for the first time with Lauren @ the little things we do for fill in the blank friday!
2. Today I am thankful for all of my blog followers. I'm so happy that you have decided to follow me. I'm glad to be hosting my 1st giveaway for my followers. I can't wait to see who wins. (There are still a few days to enter if you haven't yet!)
3. My best friend is my sister. She is seriously the best person ever. She is almost always puts other people's needs in front of hers. She is always there for me and can always me make laugh when I need cheering up. I would be lost without her.
4. A quirky thing about me is I always have to fill up my gas tank to a whole dollar amount, there can't be any cents. For example, I would fill up to $42.00 instead of $41.89.
5. This weekend I am going to have lunch with one of my friends from the place I use to work at. I'm so excited to see her and the place we are going to is so yummy!
6. Something that worries me is how long it is taking me to find a job. I've been looking for about 2 months now and still haven't found something. I have had a couple of interviews but moved past the first round. So I am a little worried but I know I will find something eventually.
7. On my night stand you would find my alarm clock I have had forever, a strawberry scented candle in a tin, my travel jewelry box that holds all of my everyday jewelry, a lamp that needs a special light blub that I need to replace, and a small cosmetic train case that has various lotions, pills, and beauty tools I like to keep close by in case I need them.
I hope everybody has a great weekend! xoxo