March 3, 2011

What I'm Playing Thursday

For this What I'm Playing Thursday I wanted to share one of my favorite artists.

Photobucket

Let me flashback to 2003/2004, one of my friends from home was visiting me at college and he had the idea to look up songs with our names in the title. A bit narcissistic? Yes but who doesn't like to hear their own name. One of the songs that came up was by a band called the Graham Colton Band. I immediately downloaded it and fell in love. I downloaded the whole album and became a fan. I have seen him 3 times and he is great live. He just came out with a new video which is so cute and I wanted to share it with you guys! Hope you enjoy what I'm playing...

"Jessica" by Graham Colton Band- what started it all

"Pacific Coast Eyes" by Graham Colton - Cute new video which I'm a bit partial to since I live on the Pacific Coast!

"Best Days" by Graham Colton - One of his more well known songs that has been featured in a bunch of different tv shows.

Link up with Belle in the City at We're Just Like You Only Prettier and tell us what you're playing Thursday!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

pittsburghprepster said...

OH I do love me some Graham Colton. Great pick!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML