April 5, 2011

Replying to Comments

Hi Loves!

I am sure you all feel the same way I do and love receiving comments on your blog posts, right? I try to reply back to all of the ones I receive however some of them I can’t reply to which makes me sad since I want to let you know I read your comment. I would love if you would do this if you haven’t already: please associate an email with your comments so I can reply back to you!

If you don’t want to share your personal email then you may want to setup an email that is exclusively for your blog and use that one and just have those emails forwarded to the one your personal everyday account.

Here are the steps to associate an email to your comments:
1. Go to the Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on Edit Profile which is to the right of your profile picture
3. Under Privacy, the third line down says “Show my email address”. Click the box to the right of that.
4. Scroll down to the Identity section and enter your email address. This is the email address that will receive the replies.
5. Scroll all the way down the page and click Save Page.
6. Receive replies from comments you leave on my page!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this! I hate "no-reply" e-mail comments! I like being able to write back!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Thanks for posting this, I have been wanting to do the same thing for a while!

Heather said...

LOVE that you posted this! Nothing agitates me more than seeing "No-Reply" when I try to respond to a comment!

Amber said...

I'm the same way! I like to reply to all comments :)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML