January 27, 2011

Can't Hardly Wait

The title of this post is my current mood and also is one of my favorite movies. I love this movie. Its so funny with all the different characters.  But I digress. There are a few things I can't wait for:

1. Tonight's Real Housewives of BH reunion. This has been one of my favorite seasons of RH ever. The reunion seems like its going to be good.

2. Spending some time tomorrow with my mom. She has been super busy lately and I've been missing her so I'm glad we will get to have some quality one on one time.

3. My big brother is coming home tomorrow. He will only be home for the weekend and he will actually hardly be home but I love the way the house feels when he's home.

4. Online purchases. I ordered a few things online and I can't wait for them to come so I can try them out and wear them.

On a side note, on the morning news it said it would be about 70 degrees but the fog never lifted and it was kinda gloomy and cold all day. I really wanted to go play tennis today but I didn't want to go if it wasn't sunny. Oh well, there is always another day. I think it may actually rain on Sunday. As much as I love the sun, I miss the rain and wintertime weather. But I only enjoy the rain when I'm inside and I can stay warm and dry.

Last night while I was trying to fall asleep I kept thinking today was Friday. I was pretty upset to wake up and realize it wasn't Friday. But tomorrow is Friday and then its the weekend!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML