January 23, 2011

Nautical Style

Springtime is just around the corner and its the perfect time for nautical style!

I recently got a few pieces from L.L. Bean that I just love.

This chino skirt is so cute! Its navy with gold anchors on it. I love it. I can't wait to wear it when it warms up.

I also got this striped shirt. Its so comfy! I plan on wearing it with khakis or a khaki skirt.

I don't usually shop there but Forever 21 has these two cute dresses.



One of my favorite stores on Etsy is Barberry and Lace. I found this cute anchor necklace there.


Another one of my favorite Etsy store's is Two Poodle Press. Their designs are too cute. I love these note cards they have and would be so fun to send to friends.


Nautical style is so classic. Anchors away!  



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love nautical stuff too! You should definitely check out: http://www.capecodjewelers.com/cpoint201/catalog.htm They have really cute nautical jewelry.

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML