January 21, 2011

On a Mission to Shop

Friday's here... time for the weekend!

I had some errands to do today which included going to a few stores. Of course I put off doing the boring things like get my car washed and pick up my dry cleaning and went straight to the shopping.

I had planned on going to 6 stores. That may seem like a lot but they aren't that far away from each other. I only made it to 4 before I started to get tired. One of the main purposes I was going shopping was because I wanted buy the things I am going to send in this fun Valentine exchange I'm doing.



Liv from Simply Sunshine and Daisys coordinated this and I think its such a cute idea. I love getting things in the mail and thought it would be fun to send somebody something. She also has a pen pal group that I may sign up for.

I went to Marshalls first because I wanted to see if they had any Lilly items. The store did not have too much so I was a little disappointed but I did get this pen and pocket pad.


Next up was Kohl's, which is right next to Marshall's. I knew exactly what I was getting there so I was in and out of the store in about 20 minutes. I bought the Valentine's apron that I previously posted about earlier and a kitchen towels & pot holder set to give to my sister. She has an unhealthy obsession with kitchen towels. I had $10 Kohl's cash from a previous shopping trip my mom and I went on so for those two things I only paid $7.24! Such a good deal.

I then headed over to Ross. I went to Ross for the same reason I went to Marshall's, to see if they had Lilly stuff. I didn't even know those stores (TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Rosse) carried Lilly items until I had read another blog. I was disappointed Ross didn't have anything Lilly. Or at least I couldn't find anything Lilly. I bought this cute photo album (pictured below), a case for my sunglasses, and a couple things for the Valentine exchange.


Last stop was Michael's. I spent the most time there and the most money. I bought a bunch of cute things for the exchange and some crafts for me to do. We love the Peanuts gang (Snoopy & etc.) and all the Peanuts crafts were 70% off so of course I had to pick a few things up. I also got these cute recipes cards (20 for $1) since I find so many good recipes on other blogs I want to have them in a central place. I don't like having computer printouts when I'm making something. One thing I got for myself in the Valentine section were these two cute hair bows.


The two stores I didn't make it to were Target and TJ Maxx. I may go there tomorrow but I always feel that whenever I buy something from Target on a Saturday its always on sale on Sunday so I may just hold off on going until Monday.

I hope you have a fun relaxing weekend! heart clip art



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML