January 29, 2011

A Good Day to Stay Indoors

Today is a good day to stay indoors but I went outside anyways.

I decided to take a run around the neighborhood. I usually run on the treadmill but since my brother is home and the treadmill is in his room I can't use it and I really needed to run after everything I ate yesterday. We had dinner from my favorite Mexican restaurant. Plus my sister brought home this strawberry boston creme pie cake. Yummy! Needless to stay I needed to work that off.

I got a couple of packages in the mail yesterday. The first package was the Havaianas I won in the giveaway held by Ally over at Medical Prepster.




I can't wait to wear them where when it gets warmer out!

The other package was from Amazon. I used the $20 gift card I got for $10 from Living Social to buy a couple of DVDs. I got an exercise dvd called "Skinny Sculpt with Ellen Barrett" which I will be trying out later today. I also bought That Thing You Do! I love this movie. I love the songs. I even have the soundtrack on CD that I bought when the movie first came out. I adore Tom Everett Scott in this role and Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors of all time.


I made some Funfetti brownies yesterday but they didn't come out as I expected. I guess I forgot to spread the batter evenly when I poured it in the pan and it was really thin on one side. That side got overcooked because I had to bake it longer so the thicker side would cook. Besides the overcooked part, they're pretty good.


Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend! heart clip art



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML