January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I linked up with with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!




1. I'm loving Sunshine! It has been so overcast/foggy the past few days here I am so happy to see the sun out even though its still cold out.



2. I'm loving Shari's Berries! The catalog came in the mail today and featured all the yummy treats for Valentine's Day. I think chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect treat for the day. You can't go wrong with them.




3. I'm loving Living Social! Their deal of the day is a $20 Amazon gift card for $10. That's such a great deal, I have some things in my cart at Amazon that I have yet to purchase so once I get this deal then I'll buy them.



4. I'm loving Darius Rucker! I love his new cd Charleston SC 1966. It has a lot of great songs on it. I got the deluxe version off of itunes and it has two "live" performances he did and they're great.



So that's what I'm loving today. Hope you're having a good day. Only 2 more until the weekend!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Emily Powell said...

I LOVED the sun today as well...and here is houston it felt nice outside too. It was a beautiful day!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML