January 7, 2011

Wedding Movies

I had a $30 gift card for one of the best stores ever TARGET! :) So I headed there today to see what I could get me hands on. I decided I would buy either some movies or books.

The first stop in the store was the dollar bins. I can do some serious damage there. Of course they put out the cutest items in the $1 bin for Valentine's Day. I got these adorable magnetic notes and these super cute little gift boxes with a kinda of damask pattern on them. I'll have to find something to use them for.

I made my way over to the movie/book area. I picked up the Bride Wars DVD and the book Pretty in Plaid (which I plan on reading in order to meet my New Years goal, see previous post). Bride Wars was the last remaining wedding-themed rom-com DVD I did not have.


I LOVE wedding movies. Father of the Bride is what started it all. It is still one of my favorite movies. I can just watch it over and over again. Included in this collection is My Best Friend's Wedding, The Wedding Planner, and 27 Dresses.

I remember in college I said that if I could pick any job to do I would be a wedding planner and somebody was said 'Oh like J.Lo?' I love each movie for different reasons. I love 27 Dresses because the guys (James Marsden and Ed Burns) are so cute. I'm sure I'm not the only one that loves wedding movies.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML