January 26, 2011

WILW - Last Wednesday of January!

Its Wednesday so that means its time for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



I'm loving that the Green Bay Packers made it to the Super Bowl! I would have loved it more if the New York Jets made it too but I will settle with the Packers. I'm hoping they have a good game against the Steelers and win! Its great that each team has an ex-USC defensive superstar but I am going to have to choose Green Bay and Clay Mattews over Pittsburgh and Troy Polamalu.



I'm loving the Country Megaticket. The megaticket is like a season pass for 6 country concerts at this particular venue. Its pretty expensive but I'm so excited for who's coming: Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, just to name a few. I really should have bought one last year since I went to almost all of them.


I'm loving Say Yes to the Dress reruns on TLC. I love this show. I like to watch it while I'm working out. I love seeing the different styles of dresses. I'm always so happy when a girl finds her perfect dress.



I'm loving Twitter. I've started to follow some bloggers and its so much fun now. Before I basically used it for following "celebrities" but now I'm following all sorts of people and companies.

I'm loving my new blog background. It took me a while to find it but I love it. I'm still working on perfecting the layout but I love the way it looks.

I'm loving my family. They are great and always there for me.

So that's what I'm loving this Wednesday. Link up with Jamie at this kind of love to share what you're loving!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML