August 4, 2011

Can't Pass Up a Good Deal

I have a bit of a problem.
I'm not sure if you can guess what it is from the post title but I buy way too many "online deals" from Living Social and Groupon.

Do any of you have this problem too?
I just bought a body wrap and massage.
I have also bought:
1. A haircut & color
2. Facial
3. Cupcakes
4. Ice Cream
5. Teppanyaki Dinner @ Kobe Japan
(I just noticed that I have to use this coupon by the 14th of this month.)
6. Movie Tickets
My problem is not only that I buy all of these deals but I haven't used the majority of them. I have only  used the movie tickets and the cupcakes coupon.

I have been trying to watch my spending lately but so many of these deals sound so good but I think I am set for a while because I had been wanting a massage and since I just bought one I think I will be good for a while. I have just decided that I'm going be good and unless there is an amazeballs deal I am going to refrain from buying anymore before I use all of the ones I have already bought.
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I haven't done any of the groupon stuff! But I have a lot of friends who have and they get so addicted!

Kelly-Marie said...

I don't like either site, they never seem to have any good deals for my area or something I like. I know of a few people who absolutely love groupon. I'm more into couponing, well, obsessed/addicted.

Amber said...

I always wanna do these, but never actually do!

sSe said...

Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one. I'm so happy to hear that there are other people as in love with Groupon as me. It's just impossible to pass up some of the great deals. Now f only I could actually get around to using those deals.

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML