August 5, 2011

To the Max- Friday Fancies

Happy Friday blog loves!
I'm linking up for Friday Fancies yet again with {av} from {long distance loving}. This week's theme was maxi dresses. I had originally accessorized this dress with the same shoes and hat I used for my Independence Day Friday Fancies without fully realizing it. So I took the hat off and found some different shoes which I really like. The detail on the sandals match the beading on the neckline of the dress. I wanted to keep this outfit simple because when I think of maxi dresses I think of you wearing one when you just want to be relaxed. So I added a crossbody bag you can just put it on and not worry about where your things are. I added a orange/light peach kate spade bangle for a pop of color.
To the Max

 
If you like my outfit, click on the button below and find my outfit and vote for it!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute outfits :-)

Anonymous said...

YES! Maxi-dress wins Everyday! :)

Stephanie said...

What a chic outfit!

Erin said...

Love that print with the simple accessories. So chic! Stopping by from FF and a new follower! Hope you'll stop by!

Xoxo,
Erin
Lust4livin.blogspot.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

what a great pattern! lovely picks. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

henning love said...

great outfit i love the print on that dress!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I really like those shoes! They look like they would wear pretty good!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This is a gorgeous maxi!!

Anna said...

Super cute outfit! I love it! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML