August 12, 2011

Double the Fun & Fashion- Friday Fancies

Are you ready for another edition of Friday Fancies with {av}? This week's theme was red. When I read the theme I immediately knew exactly what type of top I wanted to build my outfit around. When I searched on Polyvore, I found two amazing tops so instead of making one complete outfit (with accessories) I thought I would make two basic outfits (without accessories)! Double the fun and fashion!

Rockin' Red - Friday Fancies


The day look pairs Clube Bossa Velour Short White Mini Skirt with a red Lanvin One Shoulder Blouse. I love the tie belt on the skirt and the detail on the shirt. I'm thinking I would pair this outfit with a pair of brown leather wedges.

For the night outfit, I paired J Brand white capri jeans with this gorgeous Vionnet Draped asymmetric silk-crepe top (that is only $1,010). I love the flow of this top. I'm not sure what shoes I would wear this outfit, maybe silver TB Revas?


I would love it if you went to {long distance loving} and "liked" my Friday Fancies. Hope you dolls have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML