August 11, 2011

Shoe Love

I love shoes just as much as the next girl.

I have two of these bad boys in my closet full of shoes and then I have several other pairs that won't fit floating around my closet.
My only problem is that I have wide feet. It is very difficult to find shoes so when I find a pair that fits I usually will buy in a few different colors. So imagine my excitement when I heard one of my favorite shoe brands now come in wide (and narrow) widths?

If any of you are in the market for some new Jacks or need a pair to fit your wide or narrow feet, you can get free shipping if you place an order of $100 and over. Just click on the link below!


They are also coming out with collegiate colored navajos which will be perfect for gamedays!

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

Kelly-Marie said...

I'm a weirdo, I'm not that into shoes. I actually dread shopping for them, but if they're coming out with a collegiate navajos, that's something I'd love to have.

Lauren said...

I have been wanting some of those sandals too cute :-) LOVE the new blog header!!!!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML