August 27, 2011

Countdown to Kick Off

Are you getting tired of me talking about football yet?

I do love how so many of you blog ladies love football as well. We don't get dressed up like some you do for the games but I found two cute outfits on pinterest I had to share.

Source: None via Jessica on Pinterest





No outfit is complete without accessories!
In just a week, I will be at home in the Coliseum...


waiting to see Traveler gallop down the sidelines after every touchdown...

and watching my cute quarterback, Matt Barkley, lead the Trojans to victory!
Fight On! Beat the Gophers!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

4 comments:

Lindsey Leigh said...

love football!!! I love how yalls stadium is called the colliseum !

Lyndsay said...

I love football season so I love your posts counting down to USC's first game! :)

Heather said...

Love college football season!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Love this post! and he is verrry cute. But I suppose most qbs are :-)

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML