August 14, 2011

Sweet Tooth Sunday

A Little Bit of This and That

I'm linking up with Michelle for Sweet Tooth Sunday!
I wanted to share the goodies I baked for my department at work. Every Monday we have staff meetings and once a month one person brings in treats for the whole department to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. August is my month even though there are no celebrations.

I baked lemon bars (from a box), oreo brownies (from a box), and red velvet brownies (homemade).


Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yum! They all look delicious!

Lauren said...

Those look amazing, good job :-)

henning love said...

oh man these look out of this world, i love lemon bars, brownies and anything red velvet, my mouth is watering!

Leslie said...

Yumm!!!! My mouth is watering now!

Michelle said...

YAY! Thanks for linking up! Everything looks delicious! I've made red velvet brownies before! They are my fave!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML