August 17, 2011

New Accessories

I'm so glad it's Wednesday! Just have to get though the rest of today and tomorrow and then I am off to Lake Tahoe for the weekend! I have a ton of work to do and should probably not even be blogging but I wanted to share the cute jewelry I just got from Forever 21.


I thought these earring were really cute and couldn't pass them up!

Same goes for this necklace. I mean pearls and a bow? Match made in my heaven.

I love my initials. I really want the Alex Woo Little Letter J Necklace but I don't have $798 to spend on a necklace so this one will get the job done. I mean they look very similar.

Hope you are all surviving the week. xoxo

P.S. I am a big nerd, I just now realized that the new header I made is missing the word Dots from the title and instead says Polkas! Hahah, I'll have to wait until I get home to make the change. Oops!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Love all that cute jewelry! I noticed that in your header but thought you were changing things up lol :-)

Bracey Pate said...

I thought the same thing Lauren did! lol

Love you new jewelry...looks like you'd love one of my newest pieces.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79331666/vintage-bow-bracelet

Jessica said...

love the new jewelry! esp that necklace!!
I totally noticed your header but thought that you meant for it to just say polkas! haha

Lindsey Leigh said...

Goodness - I NEED those earrings :) presshhhhus

Michelle said...

I love the bow earrings! So cute! xoxo

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML