August 18, 2011

WIPT

Photobucket

I have been playing Luke Bryan's new album on repeat for the past week during my commutes to and from work. But I also love this Justin Moore song. I love his accent.

Tomorrow, my sister and I are going up to Tahoe to see Miranda Lambert and Little Big Town. So in honor of the show tomorrow, I'm playing some Miranda and LBT.




Link up with Sarah Elizabeth and let us know what you're playing!
Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE ALL OF THESE!!!!! thanks for linking up girl :)

Michelle said...

LOVE ALL OF THESE esp. Miranda! But what made me even happier was LBT "Boondocks"! It's my favorite of theirs!

Anonymous said...

I am soo in love with these songs! Miranda is my favorite!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML