August 4, 2011

WIPT

Photobucket

I love the sound of this song and had to know what the meaning of the song was. It’s about making the most of whatever time you are given, whether it’s 2 years or 20 years.

I heard this song once Monday on Pandora and once on Tuesday on my local radio station. I remembered how great it was hearing it live when I saw him earlier this summer. I am looking for a bad boy but a real good man.

I had to throw this one in too just because his hair is hilarious in this video. It was 1994 what can you expect.

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE The Band Perry and that song/video :-)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

LOVE the Band Perry! Such a good song too!

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML