cRk at Preppy Lane tagged me for 5 things I can't live without.
Since I did one for my daily necessities here, I decided to do 5 Things I Can't Live Without on an airplane.
1. Fiji Water Bottle. I get really dehydrated on long plane rides and since they only use those tiny cups on aiplanes I buy a bottle before I board. I love Fiji water since the bottle is always the perfect size for a flight.
2. Ipod Nano. I can't survive without music on a plane so this is essential for me. I'm weird because I will watch the movie that is playing on the plane but usually just listen to my ipod.
3. Neck pillow and Eyemask. Airplane pillows and blankets gross me out. So I bring my own pillow to try to sleep. I'll put the eyemask on but after about 20 minutes of just sitting there I take them off because I can never fall asleep on airplanes even though I wish I could.
4. Snacks. This is general thing because I'll get hunger on flights and I like to bring my own because I have been on flights that giveaway funky snack mixes that taste weird.
5. US Weekly. I subscribe to the magazine and usually read it whenever I get it. But whenever I go on vacation I will save it and read it on the plane. Just one of my little quirks.
Thanks cRk for tagging me, so sweet of you!.
LKO at Sweatpants or Stilettos
Katy at Heart & Sole
Hope you all had a fabulous week