February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie at this kind of love once again for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving the book Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster. I started reading it Sunday night and it is so funny. I love the way she writes because it is very blog-like. I can't wait to read more.

I'm loving that Ubertwitter is back now as UberSocial (follow me @jessicasr23). I was not a fan of the Twitter app for Blackberry. Uber is much more user friendly in my opinion.

I'm loving the new issue of Allure. It is the magazine's 20th anniversary issue and it is so thick. I'm going to have to spend a couple hours reading it all. Plus Posh is on the cover! Such an appropriate choice!



I'm loving the Vineyard Vines bangle I received yesterday. I love the color and the little whales on it. So cute!


I'm loving that the Amazing Race is back. This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I've watched every season. I especially love that it's kind of an all star season with teams that didn't win and they have a second chance. One of my favorite teams ever is back: Jet and Cord, the adorable cowboys!


I'm loving my family as always.

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

4 comments:

Bracey Pate said...

One of my loves is a magazine too!
I sent your headband yesterday! Hope you love it!

Michelle said...

New follower from WILW!
We LOVE amazing race also, and the cowboys are one of our fave as well. I so hope they aren't eliminated!

Halee said...

I, too, am a HUGE Amazing Race fan and I am beside myself with excitement that it's back!!! I just hope the cowboys don't get sent home this week :( I also love the Globetrotters, and Margie & Luke (the deaf boy)!

LKO said...

I love your bracelet! My parents are going to Boston this weekend and they have instructions to buy one of everything... I wonder if they'll comply.

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML