February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday XLV

Are you ready for some football?! I am!

Unless you live under a rock then I think you know today is Super Bowl Sunday.


I'm really looking forward to this game because the Green Bay Packers are one of my favorite teams. I'm not a big Steelers fan but I do love Troy Polamalu (fellow USC alum!). I love how one of the main storylines has been around Troy vs. Clay Mattews. Both are USC alums, have long hair, and are an integral part to their respective team's defensive. I decided to include a picture of each from their time in a Trojan uniform and in the current teams' colors.



We're having a party here. Of course one of the most important things at any Super Bowl party is the food. We're having guacamole, potato skins, cocktail meatballs, and a cheese/veggie platter. We're also planning on ordering pizza for dinner but I'm not sure when we will actually getting it since the game starts at 3:30 and I doubt anybody will want to go pick it up.

I'm kinda anxiously awaiting the Black Eyed Peas halftime show. I'm wondering what Fergie will wear and hoping they show Josh Duhamel in the crowd watching her.

I hope it's an interesting game and that the Packers pull out a victory! Go Pack Go!



Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML