February 24, 2011

I'm Playing J.T.

I'm linking up again for What I'm Playing Thursday with Sarah @ Belle in the City!

Photobucket

A lot of times, I like to put my ipod nano on shuffle. For some reason I always get a lot of Justin Timberlake songs whenever I put the ipod on shuffle. I really loved his first album (even though I blame him and it for *N SYNC "breaking up"). Here are some of my favorites from his first album...

I love the style of this song. I wouldn't mine being his senorita.


This is one of my go-to dance songs. It always make me want to get up and move.


I love his voice in this song. Its one of my favorite songs to sing in my car.


I know he's into making movies right now but I really want him to make another album soon.

What are you playing today? Link up and let us know!

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hhaha love all the JT songs! i had forgotten about the senorita one! thanks for linking up again! :)

Katy M said...

Love love love JT!! He was always my fav from Nsync!

Unknown said...

haha omg LOVE the JT songs! xoxo

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML