February 12, 2011

Pre-Valentine's Day Fun and Another Blog Award!

I participated 2 exchanges recently. The first was Hopsy's Pink Swap and the other was the Be Mine Valentine Exchange hosted by Liv.

For the Pink Swap I was matched up with Brina from Baltimore.


She got me Kate Spade Notepads!!!!, a Pink Monthly Planner, pretty Crane & Co. notecards (that come with matching pink envelopes), and a gift set from The Body Shop of Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and a Bath Poof. Everything is perfectly pink! So excited to use the notepads!

For the Be Mine Valentine Exchange I was matched up with Monica from Arizona.


I received a picture frame, a candle, pink and white nail polish (perfect for a french mani!), plumeria lotion (which reminds me of Hawaii!), a cute flower pin, candy (especially love the Sweethearts!), Brown Sugar & Fig scented body lotion and spray, and this cute solar dancing flower. It defintely brighten my day!

I also made some cupcakes today. I bought these aluminum heart shaped baking cups. 

This was the before:

This was the after:

I went on a crazy frosting shopping spree at Wal-Mart a week or so ago so I had to decorate the cupcakes.

I received another blog award! The lovely Cait awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! You should check out her blog plus she is having a giveaway for a Coach bangle if you haven't signed up already! Thank you Cait, it was so sweet of you to give this to me!


For this award I have to write 7 things about myself:

1. I can't sleep on airplanes regardless of what time or how long the flight is.
2. When I was at college in Los Angeles and I was having a difficult time, I would just get in my car and drive around. I ended up learning how to get around without a map or GPS and discovered how big that "city" truly is.

3. In my junior year of high school I took a weights to fulfill my P.E. requirement. I was one of 4 girls in the class. I actually really enjoyed it and I was in the best shape in my life that year. It was not a big deal at all working out with a bunch of guys because honestly they were too busy working out and I was too busy staring at them working out!

4. My best friend from my childhood lived 14 houses away from me my whole life but we didn't meet each other until the 4th grade through a mutual friend.

5. I lost my first two cell phones I ever had. One at Disneyland and the other at a football game.

6. I've never gotten a speeding ticket but I've gotten plenty of parking tickets.

7. I like to collect pens from hotels.

I am passing this award along to any and all of my followers because you are all so fabulous!

Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww :) thanks for the shoutout girl! you def deserve the award so i'm glad you like it! xoxo

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML