February 20, 2011

One down, Eleven to go

One of my new year's goals was to read 12 books this year. If you are a reader (which I am not) this seems very achievable. Since I've probably only read 12 books in the last 4 years, it's quite the feat for me. I picked 12 books so I could read a book a month. I just finished my first book of the year. Two months into the year and one book down. So I am behind on my goal but I'm not going to get discouraged and just keep going.

I bought Pretty in Plaid at Target a few weeks ago so I am going to start on that next. It looks like a fun read. It's a memoir written by Jen Lancaster. She has a few others out so I guess if I like this one I will probably pick those up as well.




I know I also want to read Something Borrowed before the movie comes out so I will probably read that next.

Do you have any good book recommendations? Let me know!


Photobucket



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've read this book. It's a good one. She's a pretty funny lady.
Happy reading!

Elle said...

I haven't read that book by Jen Lancaster but I have read Bright Lights, Big Ass and it was hilarious! I've read Something Borrowed too. It was okay, but to be honest I wasn't hugely into it. I preferred Giffin's other book Love the One You're With.

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML